Today is the last day of my 2-week blogging challenge. It was fairly difficult, mostly because I’ll write about something then realize it’s absolutely worthless and no one would ever want to read it. Just a bit self-conscious…. Planning blog post does take time, and now I think I have a bit of a strategy,
Today is at least a blog post that I enjoy writing, because I get to share what I’ve reading all week. I definitely will not keep up writing everyday, but I do like my Sunday Reading post. I hope you will enjoy these, too.
- The Beautiful and the Damned– I never read more than one book at a time, but this one is my “traveling book”. Portrait of a Lady is too big to bring in a carry-on (I don’t like eReaders). I read The Paris Wife and Z last year, and wanted to take on all of Fitzgerald’s books ever since. American expatriates in Paris in the 1920’s is my favorite era to read about.
- 21 Very Small Epiphanies That Will Change Your Outlook on Everyday Life from Distractify
- 25 Things You Can Accomplish in 5 Minutes or Less from Design Darling
- The 2015 NCAA Tournament Bracket! My very first bracket was incredible and it’s been all downhill from there. Fingers crossed for a comeback.
- Here’s Where You Should Live Based On Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type. Troy is Seattle or Silicon Valley. I should be in Paris. Big surprise…
Have a good week! ~Patti