Following our Eurotrip, I took a very nice break from blogging to take on the last of my Presidential duties, the beginning of my Past-Presidential duties, a 4th of July family event and one work trip. I love reconnecting with my family and while I’m home, I’ve been getting out a lot more, planning weekend trips and outings with friends.
In between jetsetting, we finally took down the tree in our backyard and have started back with the house projects.
So now we have a ton of open space, lots of light, and an entire backyard to resuscitate. However, we have two more months left of summer and a lot of things planned, in a good way. Including:
- My first visit to Pasadena, for work
- A kinda-sorta surgery for Troy
- My 30th birthday in Maine
- My stepbrother’s wedding in Maryland
- Seeing the Giants (and working) in Denver
- Ending the summer in New Orleans with my bestie
Over/under on how many house projects we can tackle?