Following our Eurotrip, I took a very nice break from blogging to take on the last of my Presidential duties, the beginning of my Past-Presidential duties, a 4th of July family event and one work trip. I love reconnecting with my family and while I’m home, I’ve been getting out a lot more, planning weekend trips and outings with friends.
So now we have a ton of open space, lots of light, and an entire backyard to resuscitate. However, we have two more months left of summer and a lot of things planned, in a good way. Including:
- My first visit to Pasadena, for work
- A kinda-sorta surgery for Troy
- My 30th birthday in Maine
- My stepbrother’s wedding in Maryland
- Seeing the Giants (and working) in Denver
- Ending the summer in New Orleans with my bestie
Over/under on how many house projects we can tackle?